Day of the Show
- Arrive at the hall between 8:30am and 9:00am. Please put your things to the side and help set up any tables and chairs needed.
- Show Secretary Rodent Inspection 9:00am - 9:15am. The Show Secretary will visit each exhibitor to inspect for mites/lice.
- Entries open at 9:15am and close at 9:45am sharp. Make your way to the Treasurer's table to pay for your entries. Entries will not be accepted after 10am as judging will have commenced. If needed you can also purchase or hire the standardised show tubs. The Show Secretary will visit each exhibitors table to check their animals.
- You may now display your cages and goods on your table.
- At 10:00am the Stewards will begin calling out the rodent classes. You will have a list of all the entries and their corresponding entry numbers. For each class put the animal into a show tub, and stick the corresponding entry number onto that tub. Then bring the animals up to the table. Keep an eye on the stewards table for the return of your rodent. The steward will not be bringing your rodent back to you.
- Break for lunch at 12:00pm..Food will be available at the hall canteen. This is also a good time to grab raffle tickets or merchandise around the hall.
- Between 2:00pm and 2:30pm Afternoon Tea and the raffle will be drawn.
- At approximately 3:00pm. Awards and certificates will be announced.
- 4:00pm onward. You may begin to pack up. We request that all exhibitors clean up both their own area and assist to clean the hall by helping to pack up chairs and tables. Score cards will be emailed to you after the show.